MB squad Index du Forum
MB6 S’enregistrer Connexion
MB squad Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Groupes Membres Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Newbie from UK

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet MB squad Index du Forum -> presentation des membres et des voitures -> Presentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant

Auteur Message
dave-civic5
nouveau

voiture en possession:: mb6

MessagePosté le: 27/10/2009 20:28:08 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

Hi guys! Not sure if I've posted this in the correct forum as the translator only works when im not logged on lol. I'm Dave, live in Scotland Uk and drive an MB6. Was in contact with one of your members, Benjamin, on facebook. I was telling him that I created an Owners club and website for the Civic M's in the Uk, and run it along with my good friend and fellow admin Adam. We've built up a good number of members already (over 300) and the civic M's are really starting to get the recognition over here they deserve! Like the look of your forum, looks really fresh! Hope to maybe meet some of you guys and check out your M's! Maybe an MBSquad/Civic5 meet one day? Would be awsome!

Dave

www.civic5.com The Uk's number 1 Honda Civic MA/MB/MC website and owners club
Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 27/10/2009 20:28:08 Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Auteur Message
Scude
Administrateur

voiture en possession:: MB6, MB3, Accord CH6

MessagePosté le: 27/10/2009 20:51:00 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

hello sorry for my English

I registered on your website.

Firstly, welcome to MBsquad it's the forum dedicated to civic 5 doors the largest (and also the only ...) in French.

I know that SEO is improved when we connect websites of the same subject by partnership (sharing URL)

This would be happy to make this partnership if you can. Also, it is very difficult in France to find parts for MB6 (only 169 VTI in circulation in France and no vti-s ...).

We do not know all the merchants that provide products for the Civic M and we'd love to have addresses!

If I can just do something for you please get in touch to me.

Yours
dave-civic5
nouveau

MessagePosté le: 27/10/2009 21:39:37 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

Very Happy  Hi there scude and thanks for the welcome! Yeah parts, especially performance parts are really hard to come by for the civic m's. We have a official trader who are selling mb specific upgrade parts, and are looking into developing alot more for mbs. They are also finding out what fits from other hondas, and MGZS too, so soon you will be able to buy performance parts for your mb straight off the shelf Cool

Can't beleive there are only a limited number of VTi mb6's in france, and no VTI-S!! You should complain to Mr Honda!! lol
we have a lot of VTi mb6's on our site, and have a great deal of VTI-S, Including the very rare VTI-S aerodecks too. Theyre on our VTI-S register.

Language barriers aside, I think our two clubs will mix well together, and further improve the respect for the Civic M range! I will put a link to your site up in our forum, so our members can come over here for a look around your site too Cool  

Thanks again for the warm welcome

Dave

Auteur Message
Shikamaru
pilote amateur

voiture en possession:: Civic 1.8 vti MB6

MessagePosté le: 28/10/2009 10:38:26 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

Hi, welcome here! I like your website and it's a good source of infomation for us! bravo
Auteur Message
japandrift
pilote professionnel

voiture en possession:: honda civic mb6 et e

MessagePosté le: 28/10/2009 20:45:55 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

hello dave Okay
beatbox44
pilote amateur

voiture en possession:: EK4F + EG3 + MB9 + C

MessagePosté le: 01/11/2009 21:26:00 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

Hello Dave and welcome to you on the forum! I am the person you contact through Facebook! I registered on your site just now! Of course I am registered under the same nickname, so you can find me easily! Hoping to share much of anything (except my wife Laughing ) I wish you a new welcome!

Auteur Message
dave-civic5
nouveau

MessagePosté le: 01/11/2009 23:11:05 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

Very Happy Thanks for the warm welcome guys! And thanks for the compliments about Civic5, we aim to please! Really nice site you have here too, love the chart on the home page with all the civic m's, looks sweet!
Hi beatbox! good to finally chat to you friend! I've got your account activated on civic5 now, so you should have access to all areas of the site. Remember guys, if you register on civic5, you'll need to pm admin for your downloads section username and password, as it's different to your registered name Wink  

Lets make the Civic M's as popular (or more popular) the other Honda civic models!

Auteur Message
japandrift
pilote professionnel

voiture en possession:: honda civic mb6 et e

MessagePosté le: 02/11/2009 23:33:43 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

thanks no problem Okay
MANUGT
Modérateur

voiture en possession:: Ex MBsiste ...

MessagePosté le: 24/11/2009 16:33:30 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK Répondre en citant

Hello and welcome

More than 300 members on your forum Shocked
Here, there has not been a lot of Civic M but our forum works well even when throug our referrals (google, others forums...)

I'll visit your forum Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 16/10/2018 11:37:40 Sujet du message: Newbie from UK

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet MB squad Index du Forum -> presentation des membres et des voitures -> Presentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1
Sauter vers:  
mdesign

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation